Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 21, 2010

Precious pee ..

Major cities, often people have to pay to pee ...But this is the case vice versa in the small town of India, Musiri.In this city, when going to pee, we even get paid ...


This is done as one of the programs for clean living, which may be there, most people urinating at random.
But that does not mean 'waste' this one will be wasted because all the 'waste' is collected into an agricultural university there to be used as one ingredient of fertilizer.


If successful (we're sure it would succeed), these toilets will be built in many areas. Surely, those who do not want to, only to pee, get paid. Come on,,, drink a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment