Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

May 23, 2010

World longest river

Name : Nil
Length : 6.695 Km
Country : Egypt and Sudan










Name : Amazone
Length : 6.516 Km
Country : Brasil and Peru














Name : Yangtze
Length : 6.380 Km
Country : China














Name : Mississippi
Length : 6.020 Km
Country : USA










Name : Ob-Irtysh
Length : 5.570 Km
Country : China









Name : Hwang Ho
Length : 5.464 Km
Country : China














Name : Zaire/Congo
Length : 4.667 Km
Country : Zaire















Hopefully useful for all okay....................!!

No comments:

Post a Comment