Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

May 23, 2010

World's highest mountain

Name : Mount Everest
Height : 8.846 M
Country : Tibet and Nepal














Name : K2
Height : 8.611 M
Country : Kashmir














Name : Kanchenjunga
Height : 8.598 M
Country : India and Tibet










Name : Lhotse
Height : 8.516 M
Country : Nepal and Tibet








Name : Makalu
Height : 8.485 M
Country : Nepal and Tibet









Name : Cho Oyu
Height : 8.188 M
Country : Nepal and Tibet











Name : Dhaulagiri
Height : 8.167 M
Country : Nepal









Hopefully useful for all okay...............

No comments:

Post a Comment