Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

June 9, 2010

Snake-legged

Qiongxiu Dean, 66, said he found the reptiles that stick on his bedroom wall with the claws in the middle of the night.
"I woke up and heard a strange noise that sounded like scratching. I turned on the lights and saw a creature behavior along the walls by using claws, "said Mrs Duan from Suining, southwest China's.Mrs Duan said he was very scared and he took a shoe and beat the snake to death before his body put in a bottle of alcohol.
Snakes with all 16 inches and has a thickness of about a little finger - is now being studied at the Department of Life Sciences in West China Normal University in Nanchang.
Long Shuai an expert or a snake expert said: "This is really shocking, but we will not know the cause until we have been doing an autopsy."
Mutation is more common among snakes is the growth in the second head, which occurs in a similar way with the formation of Siamese twins in humans.
Such animals are often captured and kept as evidence of luck but had little chance to survive in the wild too, especially because it has a tendency to attack each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment