Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

June 14, 2010

Super Mushroom

The Mexicans seem to have a special secret to maintain a giant mushroom, or maybe just because of good growing conditions of land, or just luck just get this big super mushroom. This fungus is found on a coffee farm in Chiapas, Mexico in June 2007. Two feet in length with a weight of 44 Ponds, this is more big of a boy.
A Mexican biology expert Rene Andrade took this picture on a coffee farm in Mexico also. This makes enthusiasts Czech Republic-home enthusiasts on an expedition to Central American states to do research.
If in Indonesia, can be planted this giant mushroom? Since when can be planted in Indonesia, which has many tropical forests, will add an asset for our country .....

No comments:

Post a Comment