Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

August 13, 2010

3 twins, at age 66 years

Bhateri Devi (66), from India, this will probably become the oldest woman in the world that gave birth to triplets after treatment In vitro fertilization (IVF), at the National Fertility Centre in Haryana.
Devi gave birth to two boys and a girl - is now being treated in intensive care after the birth of this highly dangerous.
Devi received IVF treatment at the National Fertility Centre in Haryana - where the world's oldest mother, Rajo Devi Lohan, is also doing the same treatment.


However, doctors said the triplets are born with a weight below normal, 1,078 Kilogram, 1,021 Kilogram, 0,653 Kilogram. Now all three monitored in the intensive care unit.
While Lohan (72) who gave birth 18 months ago at the age of 70, currently in a critical condition for trying to have babies that have been advanced in age. Some parties have time to criticize these institutions that allow women at age 70 is pregnant and bear children.


However, the central health department officials, proud of the achievements of their latest acquisition. "Deed of birth issued by a government hospital in Rohtak district, showed Bhateri Devi was born on May 21, 1944, in the village of Madina, Rohtak. Notarial birth is authentic. Thus, Devi feasible crowned as the world's oldest mother who gave birth to triplets," said Dr. Anurag Bisnoi, which oversees labor Devi.

"Bhateri Devi came to us for treatment. She has become a mother for the first time through IVF techniques. During the first two attempts, only two embryos transferred in each cycle," he said.
"But in the third attempt, three embryos transferred in her womb. Births Devi's three children by Caesarean section done," he said.


Deva Singh (64) Devi's husband, who has been married for 44 years, admitted very happy to welcome the third-born twins. "This is the moment I am waiting, became a father for the first time. Devi has fulfilled my dream to have children and my family give heirs," said Deva Singh.
"He was my first wife and after he failed to get pregnant, I've been married twice but once again I have no other children besides my wife. I am very happy and I will give you all the best facilities for my children's future, "added Singh.


In November 2008, Lohan (70) the subject of preaching, after giving birth to baby girls through IVF techniques at the same fertility center. She and her husband Balla (73), which is only a poorly educated farmer was admitted to not understanding the risks of having babies at an older age.    



No comments:

Post a Comment