Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

August 2, 2010

Largest rubber ball

28 year old young man (Joel waul), spent six years to make a giant rubber ball.
Joel expressed as the creator of the largest rubber balls by the Guinness Book of World Records last year.
He got the idea six years ago when he saw a television program that shows the largest rubber ball that was dropped into the desert from the plane.
"I just thought it was the coolest thing I have ever seen," he said.The ball was purchased by Ripley's Believe It.





The former record holder is Steven Milton of Eugene, Oregon, who created the ball more than 4600 pounds using 175 000 a rubber band . Noted as the largest in the world in November 2006 in Chicago.
Milton broke the previous record set by John Bain in 1999, which weighed as much as £ 3,120

No comments:

Post a Comment