Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 3, 2010

3 Dimension Painting

Street artist Kurt Wenners traveled around the world (more than 30 countries) just for sidewalks and other surfaces since 1982.
All his works have always had great illusion trick the eye. He uses the style of painting known as anamorphic street, and using pastels and paint. He took inspiration especially in Renaissance frescos and sculptures.


This 3D paintings when viewed from the wrong angle, the illusion would be destroyed but if from the right corner of the magic will operate perfectly.
Quick note: He is a former NASA employee, then working in terms of designing and describing future projects.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment