Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 19, 2010

Space Jelly


Usually, the heavenly bodies that fell to earth like a meteor in the form of rocks, or fragments of stars. But sometimes that falls to earth is a soft object like a jelly. Many reports from people who found this space jelly. German people call sternenrotz (in English star snot) color of the jelly is usually clear or slightly yellow. Smelling and slippery when held.


This has been discussed in newspapers for more than 150 years, but no one can really examine what this jelly actually. Examples of cases in the year 1950, four Philadelphia police found a six foot deep hole that contains this star jelly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment