Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 9, 2010

The world's shortest man.


According to the latest edition of Guinness World Records Book 2011, Edward Nino Hernandez recognized as the world's shortest man. Nino is 24 years. He lives in Bogota, Colombia. The high is only 27 inches or about 70 centimeters. Weighed only 10 pounds. Nino loves dancing and dreaming to meet with Jackie Chan, traveled the world and has a Mercedes.

Unfortunately, his fame will not last long. Once Khagendra Thapa Magar from Nepal turns 18, then the Khagendra Thapa Magar, will take over the record high Nino with only 22 inches or 56 centimeters and this time he was recognized by Guinness as the world's shortest adolescents.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment