Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

October 6, 2010

Flammable Ice in China

Today China announced the discovery of 350 billion ton of pure Flammable Ice (or better known as Gas Hydrate)
This fuel would be on full production by 2019. China is the third country in the world after Canada and U.S.A to discover Flammable Ice. The fuel is said to be able to last the entire Canada population for the next two hundred years.
Flammable Ice is formed by highly pressured water and natural gas under very extreme low temperature over thousand of years. Flammable Ice is easy to combust and does not emit any impurities when burned.







No comments:

Post a Comment