Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

May 12, 2010

Great Hole














                     Bingham mine-Utah













                    Diavik mine- Canada


















          Glory hole-Monticello















                   Great Blue hole-Belize

              












               Kimberley big hole-South Africa
                                     













            Mirny diamond mine - Siberia

                  











                    Sinkhole-in-Guatemala


That's the fantastic world of holes ................................... amazing !!!!!!! !

Okay all's,,, hopefully useful well,,, thank's
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment