Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

June 6, 2010

Strange puppy ..

Mutation process seems to occur in infants below the dog, either because of what. But, it is not possible the dog in question had previously been 'raped' by humans, and human sperm cells were then mixed with eggs that the female dog. In the world of psychology, it is known there are people who have a sexual disorder, indifferent to fuck animals.
Even the story, the beginning of the disease syphilis and HIVS it, allegedly due to events not normal intercourse between man and beast.


How pathetic creature's fate ...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment