Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

June 3, 2010

The tallest human in the USA

Do you know who the tallest man in America?
His name is  Igor Vovkovinskiy, a simple man Ukrainian descent.
Igor Vovkovinskiy (Igor Ladan). came to Rochester, Minnesota when he was 7 years old. At that time, in 1989 he was already about 6 feet tall and weighed 200 pounds.

Igor and his mother Svetlana Ladan arrived in America 3 weeks before the operation after she waged a world-wide letter writing campaign from her native city of Kiev to find a treatment for her son.

Igor Vovkovinskiy became well known as the world's biggest Obama supporter.

On 18 May 2010 he was measured at 7'8.33" (234.5 cm) and took the record for tallest man in the US.
  
Incredible, I can not imagine if Igor came to my house .... hahahahahaha (laughing).......

No comments:

Post a Comment