Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 20, 2010

Fasted for 480 hours


Jakarta, Magician Russell Miracle successfully broke the world record by fasting for 480 hours. Balinese man was beating a record U.S. magician David Blane, who made a world record by fasting for seven days, on 5 April 1999 ago.

Russell started his action during the 480 hours of fasting, on August 30 and then until 19 September yesterday, coinciding with the month of Ramadan. This is done magician who never follow the event 'The Master' is to give respect to people who are running fast.

"Initially, I wanted to achieve new records and scent name Indonesia. I originally wanted to motivate people who are fasting, but precisely opposite, in fact they are that motivates me," Russell said when being met in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, Sunday (09/19/2010 ).


Men who were born on September 23, 1987, had time to think want to retreat in the day-to-12 because his condition was declining. However, because a lot of support given, he was finally able to continue the action, although her weight plummeted.
"My weight dropped 15 Kg from 81 Kg. It would be easier in prison because they could still eat and drink," Russell said, laughing.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment