Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 6, 2010

La Tomatina in Valencia Spain

La Tomatina is a festival with food fights, held in August every year in the town of Buñol in the region of Valencia Spain.
Tens of thousands of participants come from all over the world to fight in a brutal battle where more than one hundred tons of ripe tomatoes dumped on the streets.




There are about 20.000 to 50.000 tourists who come to participate in this tomato war.
To protect the edge stores where tomatoes this war, the owners have used the plastic cover in front of its stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment