Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

September 23, 2010

World's most expensive watches


Wrist watches for U.S. $ 6.5 million (Rp.65 billion), were bought by a European squillionaires, made by Swiss watchmaker Vacheron Constantin, which makes it a new clock in the world's most expensive. This clock takes many years to make.


Here are its features :
* Perpetual calendar and leap year
* Star chart and celestial annual calendar
* Tourbillon regulator
* Sunrise and sunset indication
* Perpetual time equation
* Phases and age of the moon
* Substantial power reserve
* Multiple time zones and day-night indication 

1 comment:

  1. I always search on most expensive watches i want to buy at least one model from big companies

    ReplyDelete